- By replacing the existing wall thermostats, conventional floor heating systems can be easily upgraded to an
intelligently controlled regulation of the room climate via smartphone
- Measurement and display of setpoint and actual temperature as well as humidity on a large, illuminated
- Individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day in 3 or 6 adjustable heating profiles (3x heating/3x cooling)
- Manual adjustment of setpoint temperature (to the nearest 0.5 °C) via control wheel
- Easy to install into an existing flush-mounted box
- Integration into multi-gang frames or frames of other manufacturers (Berker, ELSO, Gira, Merten, JUNG)
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- Setup and configuration of floor heating actuators is possible also directly via the wall thermostat (without
Homematic IP Access Point or Homematic CCU2)
- For operation, one of the following solutions is required:
- Stand-alone (without Access Point or Central Control Unit, configuration directly at the wall thermostat)
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Wall Thermostat with switching output is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and controls 24 V floor heating valve drives via a silent triac output. Thus, the wall thermostat with switching output enables easy upgrading of conventional floor heating control systems to an intelligent regulation of the room temperature by replacing the existing bimetal controller. This increases the living comfort and actively helps to save energy.
The smart solution provides up to three individually adjustable heating and cooling profiles, each with six heating phases as well as 13 switching points per day. Via the Homematic IP Wall Thermostat with switching output the setpoint temperature can comfortably be adjusted in 0.5 °C increments. The large illuminated display shows the setpoint and actual temperature as well as the humidity. Furthermore, all values can be read off and set also via the Homematic IP app.
The wall thermostat is installed into classic flush-mounted boxes. Therefore, replacement of existing wall thermostats is significantly easier. The dimensions of the Homematic IP wall thermostat even allow integration into multi-gang frames of leading manufacturers. If you want to use the thermostat without the Homematic IP Access Point or Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2, the desired settings can be selected directly on the thermostat without a smart home connection.