- High-performance Central Control Unit for local and comfortable control of your smart home
- Connects and combines the wide range of Homematic IP and Homematic via the local WebUI configuration interface
- Offers numerous and individual configuration and control options using the tried-and-tested WebUI via web browser
- High-performance hardware with 4-core ARM processor, 64-bit architecture and durable 8-GB flash memory
- Highest security with AES-128 encryption and use of the Homematic IP and Homematic radio protocols
- Supports Homematic IP and Homematic radio components as well as wired devices
- Offers set-up of direct connections within the Homematic or Homematic IP product lines
- Optional extension interface via two USB host ports
- Flexible remote access via VPN solutions in routers or secure remote access solutions of partners
- Integration of Philips Hue and Osram Lightify lamps directly via the gateway of the manufacturers
- Design of individual apps for smartphone and tablet via AIO CREATOR
- By Mediola plug-ins, a large number of systems by other manufacturers (e.g. BOSE, Teufel, Sonos, DIGITUS etc.) can be integrated
The Central Control Unit CCU3 is the central element for local control of the Homematic IP smart home system. It represents the next generation of our proven Homematic Central Control Units CCU1 and CCU2. Operation via the Central Control Unit CCU3 can be used alternatively to the Homematic IP Access Point. While the Access Point establishes the connection to the free Homematic IP cloud and enables operation of the smart home system via a smartphone app, the Central Control Unit CCU3 works locally via a browser-based web interface (WebUI). Thanks to local configuration and operation as well as the option to create direct device connections, reliable and fail-proof operation of the smart home system is guaranteed at all times – even in the event of Internet failures.
Various individual configuration and control options are available via the tried-and-tested WebUI. Thanks to the powerful hardware with 4-core ARM processor and 1GB RAM it works also particularly quickly and efficient. Furthermore, AES-128 encryption provides the highest level of security. The CCU3 has a 8 GB flash memory. Two USB host ports can be used as optional extension interfaces.
The CCU3 allows a combination of Homematic, Homematic IP and, soon, Homematic IP Wired devices. It supports both wired components as well as wireless devices. Integration of Philips Hue and Osram Lightify lamps is possible directly via the gateway of the corresponding manufacturer. The partner software AIO CREATOR NEO can be used to design individual apps for smartphone and tablet. Via VPN solutions in routers or other secure remote access solutions from partners, flexible remote access is possible. Mediola plug-ins offer the integration of many other systems from other manufacturers like BOSE, Teufel, Sonos, DIGITUS and many more.
The CCU3 can be operated as standing unit on a table or permanently mounted on the wall. Suitable screws and plugs as well as the required plug-in mains adapter and network cable are included.