- Comfortable control of connected devices e.g. for switching devices or dimming of lights
- One button can simultaneously execute several scenario functions (e.g. move shutters down and switch on the lights at the same time) in connection with the Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2
- Labelling field for button functions at the back side of the remote control can be replaced
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Remote Control is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and offers four individually configurable pairs of buttons for universal use. Thus, wirelessly connected Homematic IP devices can be controlled comfortably and quickly, if the smartphone is currently out of reach. In addition to basic features like switching or dimming of single lamps, several scenario functions can be executed at the same time with only one button-press. For example, after pressing a push-button the floor lamp and the power supply of the home cinema system are switched on while the ceiling light is dimmed. A replaceable labelling field provides the necessary overview about which push-button has been allocated to which function or device.