Find more informations about our products and our company. Brochures, operating instructions, catalogues and much more.
- The integrated brightness sensor detects also the light intensity for actions that are being triggered at twilight or night-time (switching on the lights if motion is detected, for example)
- Various applications in connection with other Homematic IP devices, e.g. for light control and alarm functions
- Optimum detection range of up to 7 m and detection angle of 105° (approx.)
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment in case of increased room temperatures (e.g. when using a floor heating) for precise motion detection
- Reliable power supply and communication via the Homematic IP Wired bus
- Flexible and easy installation into flush-mounted boxes with removable push-in clamp for bus connection or anywhere on the ceiling with the supplied installation adapter
- For operation within the Wired system, a Homematic IP Wired Access Point is required. The Wired system offers control via the Central Control Unit CCU3, many partner solutions as well as the Homematic IP cloud service (coming soon).
24 VDC, +5 % -20 %, SELV
5 mA max.
Standby power consumption
only in normal commercial switch boxes (device boxes) in accordance with DIN 49073-1 or with installation adapter
Cable type and cross section
rigid cable, 0.12-0.50 mm²
Degree of protection
-5 to +40 °C
Dimensions (ø x H)
100 x 45 mm
Dimesions incl. Packaging
122 x 112 x 97 mm
Weight incl. Packaging