- At the touch of a button, e.g. the eco mode for all radiators or the panic alarm can be activated
- Can be flexibly mounted with supplied adhesive strips or screws
- Easy to integrate into existing switches from the following manufacturers: Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glas), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan) JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation) and ELSO (Joy)
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Wall-mount Remote Control – 2 buttons is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and provides a convenient wireless push-button solution with a classic design, offering several functionalities at once. After the wall-mount remote control has been allocated once via the free app, you can use the device for controlling lights or the heating. At the push of a button, you can for example activate the eco mode of your heating or switch lights on and off. You can comfortably allocate up to two functions for each wall-mount remote control via the app and use it independent from the app afterwards.
Power is supplied by two AAA batteries, offering energy for up to 4 years. The installation of the Homematic IP Wall-mount Remote Control can be done very quickly. The mounting plate of the wall-mount remote control can be fixed either using double-sided adhesive tape, screws and plugs or it can be mounted to an existing flush-mounted box. Also, integration into multi-gang frames of other manufacturers is possible. The required mounting material, batteries as well as a comprehensive user manual are of course supplied with the device.