SMART LIGHT CONTROL
Switching of a connected light provides for the ideal lighting atmosphere in the smart home. Thanks to the high switching capacity, even large loads with up to 16 A can be switched.
The integrated push-button input and wireless communication offer a large number of control options:
- Directly via standard 230 V push-buttons or switches
- Wirelessly using Homematic IP Push-buttons or Remote Controls
- Via the Homematic IP smartphone app
Compact design for easy installation in flush-mounting boxes. Existing push-buttons/switches can be easily connected via the integrated input with screwless terminals. Double terminals for easy through-wiring.
The installation is also possible with surface-mounted junction boxes (e.g. ELS Spelsberg Abox 25) in protected outdoor areas, such as in garages or under a roof overhang.
With time profiles for individual configuration via the Homematic IP app, switching of lights can be adjusted to the daily routine of the user.
Furthermore, the switch actuator can be controlled conveniently via voice control (using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant).
SUITABLE FOR MAY CONNECTED LOADS
- ohmic loads (14 A permanent/16 A for 15 min.)
- incandescent lamps (1500 W per channel)
- self-ballasted lamps (LED/compact fluorescent lamp) (200 W)
- HV halogen lamps (1500 W)
- LV halogen lamps with electronic transformer or iron core transformer (1500 W)
- fluorescent lamps uncompensated or parallel compensated (1500 W)
- electronic radiators and electric heating systems (8 A, 200,000 operations)