You face a problem and need help? Here we compose some answers on common questions on our technology for you.
- Universal switch actuator offers switching of heating pumps, circulation pumps, boilers, electric radiators and any other consumers via two channels
- Smart switching of the central heating enables demand-based heat regulation for efficient use of the heating energy
- Thanks to the integrated time profile, periods for hot water supply (each day in the morning and evening, for example) can be easily and conveniently set up
- Can be used as heat demand relay for controlling heating pumps in connection with radiator thermostats or floor heating actuators
- Simple and flexible installation thanks to supplied screws
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with the local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Switch Actuator for heating systems is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and offers switching of up to two electrical loads. The switch actuator with 230 V power supply offers universal use and can easily be used for switching of heating pumps, circulation pumps, boilers, electrical heaters and other electrical loads with a maximum output power of 3680 Watts. In addition, the actuator is equipped with an additional change-over contact that may be loaded with up to 1150 Watts. The intelligent, demand-based regulation of the heat supply offers efficient use of heating energy and helps to save money. The switch actuator for heating systems analyses the heat demand of Homematic IP Radiator Thermostats installed within the home and switches the heating pump or boiler according to their needs. The device can be used in connection with the Homematic IP Access Point or the Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2 e.g. for controlling heating pumps in connection with radiator thermostats or floor heating actuators. If the actuator is combined with other Homematic devices, a large number of different application scenarios, like for example a combination of circulation pump and time profiles, is available. The switch actuator for heating systems can be comfortably mounted to the wall using the supplied mounting material.