Certified by VDE
SMART LIGHT CONTROL
Conveniently switch up to four connected lights via independent channels on and off, for the perfect ambient lighting in your smart home.
EASY TO INSTALL
Mounting to standard DIN rails is particularly easy using the spring tension clamps and connectors supplied. Each channel can be assigned to a different phase, thereby enabling the independent control of each individual channel. Even without programming, the function and cabling can be checked directly on the device during installation thanks to the illuminated display and the device buttons.
Connected lights can be controlled flexibly via wireless push-buttons or remote controls as well as the Homematic IP app at any time, using time profiles for example. Also manual operation via conventional wired push buttons is possible.
ADDED VALUE FOR A SMART HOME
Also suitable for expansions of the building (e.g. attics) and retrofitting. Easy installation into the distribution board. No intervention is required on the existing installation within the room. Existing switches and buttons can simply continue to be used. Ideal to replace trigger impulse switches.
SUITABLE FOR MANY CONNECTED LOADS
- ohmic loads (16 A per channel)
- incandescent lamps (1500 W per channel)
- self-ballasted lamps (LED/compact fluorescent lamp) (200 W per channel)
- HV halogen lamps (1500 W per channel)
- LV halogen lamps with electronic transformer or iron core transformer (1500 W per channel)
- fluorescent lamps (uncompensated or parallel compensated) (1500 W per channel)
- electronic radiators and electric heating systems (8 A, 200,000 switching cycles per channel)
Operation requires connection to one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with the local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners