Find more informations about our products and our company. Brochures, operating instructions, catalogues and much more.
SUITABLE FOR MANY CONNECTED LOADS
- ohmic loads (10 A)
- incandescent lamps (1500 W per channel)
- self-ballasted lamps (LED/compact fluorescent lamp) (200 W)
- HV halogen lamps (1500 W)
- LV halogen lamps with electronic transformer or iron core transformer (1500 W)
- fluorescent lamps uncompensated or parallel compensated (1500 W)
- electronic radiators and electric heating systems (8 A, 200,000 switching cycles)
TWO FUNCTIONS IN ONE DEVICE
Not only does the switch actuator enable convenient switching of connected lights via an independent channel, it also replaces a conventional impulse switch.
EASY TO INSTALL
Mounting to standard DIN rails is particularly easy using the spring tension clamps supplied. Even without programming, the function and cabling can be checked directly on the device during installation thanks to the illuminated display and the device buttons.
The connected lamp can be controlled flexibly via wireless push-buttons or remote controls as well as the Homematic IP app at any time, using time profiles for example. Also manual operation via conventional wired push-buttons is possible.
ADDED VALUE FOR A SMART HOME
Also suitable for expansions of the building (e.g. attics) and retrofitting. Can easily be installed in the distribution cabinet and the compact housing means it does not need much space. No intervention is required on the existing installation within the room. Existing switches and buttons can simply continue to be used.