- The Access Point connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with all Homematic IP devices
- The shutter actuator for brand switches controls all standard tube motors for shutters and awnings
- Easy operation via the Homematic IP app, Homematic IP
- Remote Control or directly via the push-button rocker of the switch
- With individually configured week profiles, shutters/awnings can be moved up and down in a time-controlled manner
- Comfortable control dependent on sunrise and sunset
- With the appropriate adapter, the shutter actuator can be integrated into the most popular designs of leading switch manufacturers (e.g. Busch-Jaeger, Gira, Merten, Berker, Jung, düwi, Kopp) (please order separately)
- Highly reliable radio protocol based on 868 MHz
- High security thanks to comprehensive AES encryption and server location in Germany - requires no personal data
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa)
- The Starter Set Shutter Control can be expanded into a comprehensive smart home system at any time together with various different Homematic IP devices
The Homematic IP Starter Set Shutter Control offers fast entry into the Homematic IP smart home system. The set consists of the Homematic IP Access Point, the heart of the system, as well as two Homematic IP Shutter Actuators for brand switches.
The Homematic IP Access Point connects the Homematic IP cloud located in Germany to the linked Homematic IP products in the home using encrypted communication. Therefore, the Homematic IP components can be used locally in the own four walls as well as via smartphone while being away from home. As no personal data is collected during installation, users remain anonymous even though the system is based on a cloud solution.
The Homematic IP Shutter Actuators for brand switches offer automatic control of shutters and awnings with all standard tube motors. After set-up with automatic calibration drive individual week profiles can be defined, also depending on the sunrise and sunset. For example, on weekdays the shutter is raised after sunrise, but not before 6:30 a.m.. Furthermore, an additional lock-out, storm and wind protection function is available in combination with the Homematic IP app and other devices. The shutter actuators are designed for installation in conventional flush-mounted boxes and can be integrated into existing switch series of leading manufacturers using our adapters. Thus, the existing frames and rockers can continue to be used.