- Comfortable operation via the Homematic IP app, Homematic IP Remote Control or directly via the pushbutton rocker of the switch
- Suitable for all standard tube motors
- With individually configured week profiles, shutters/awnings can be moved up and down in a time-controlled manner
- Comfortable control dependent on sunrise and sunset
- Lock-out, storm and heat protection can be realised in combination with the Homematic IP app and additional
- Easy to install with automatic calibration drive
- Compact design for installation in standard flush-mounting boxes
- Can also be integrated into existing switches by making use of existing frames and rockers
- With the appropriate adapter, the device can be integrated into the most popular switch designs of leading manufacturers: Busch-Jaeger, Gira, Merten, Berker, Jung, düwi, Kopp
- A neutral conductor is required for installation
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa)
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Shutter Actuator for brand switches is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and offers automatic control of shutters and awnings with all standard tube motors.
After set-up with automatic calibration drive individual week profiles can be defined, also depending on the sunrise and sunset. For example, on weekdays the shutter is raised after sunrise, but not before 6:30 a.m.. Furthermore, an additional lock-out, storm and wind protection function is available in combination with the Homematic IP app and other devices.
The shutter actuator for brand switches is designed for installation in conventional flush-mounted boxes and can be integrated into existing switch series of leading manufacturers using our adapters. Thus, the existing frames and rockers can continue to be used.
Once mounted, the connected window covering can be operated via Homematic IP app, with the Homematic IP Remote Control or in a conventional manner directly via the rocker switch of the push-button.
Thanks to the low power consumption in standby of at least 0.2 Watt, users don’t need to worry about ongoing energy costs.