- Comfortable operation via Homematic IP app and via Homematic IP Remote Control
- With individually configured week profiles, shutters/awnings can be moved up and down in a time-controlled manner
- Comfortable control dependent on sunrise and sunset
- Lock-out, storm and heat protection can be realised in combination with the Homematic IP app and additional
- Suitable for all standard tube motors
- Supports connection of two standard push-buttons via screwless clamps for local operation
- Compact design offers easy installation in flush-mounted boxes or in surface-mounted junction boxes (e.g. ELS Spelsberg Abox 25) e.g. for operation in basements
- Easy to install thanks to screwless clamps
- A neutral conductor is required for installation
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa)
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Shutter Actuator – flush-mount is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and offers automatic control of shutters and awnings with all standard tube motors.
Therefore, the small actuator is installed into a flush-mounted box and wired to the existing tube motor. After set-up individual week profiles can be defined, also depending on the sunrise and sunset. For example, on weekdays the shutter is raised after sunrise, but not before 6:30 a.m.. Furthermore, an additional lock-out, storm and wind protection function is available in combination with the Homematic IP app and other components.
Once mounted, the window covering can be operated via Homematic IP app, with the Homematic IP Remote Control or in a conventional manner directly via two push-buttons that are connected by screwless clamps.
Thanks to the low power consumption in standby of at least 0.2 Watt, users don’t need to worry about ongoing energy costs.