SMART AND INTUITIVE SWITCHING AND DIMMING
As with conventional push-buttons, the lights can be switched on or off simply by pressing the rotary wheel or dimmed almost infinitely by turning it.
This is how the rotary button easily turns into a remote control for Homematic IP dimming actuators.
EASY TO RETROFIT
The rotary button offers installation at any position in the room thanks to battery operation and wireless communication. This makes switching and dimming of lights possible from anywhere – even if there is no switch at the desired location.
QUICK INSTALLATION WITHOUT HAVING TO LAY ANY CABLES
Easily installed without the need of specialised electrical knowledge or wiring. Low-maintenance operation due to micro batteries with 3 years battery life (typically) supplied.
MODULAR DESIGN FOR HIGH FLEXIBILITY
- As the design can be flexibly combined, the rotary button can be fixed at almost every mounting location
- Adhesive or screw mounting in the supplied clip-on frame with enclosed mounting material
- Integration into existing switches with 55 mm frames of the the most common manufacturers
- Installation on a free flush-mounted box with corresponding mounting plate
- Integration into Homematic IP Desk Stand (HmIP-DS55) for increased battery lifetime
- As an alternative to battery operation, the rotary button can also be supplied with 230 V via the Homematic IP Power Supply Unit for brand switches (HmIP-BPS)