- Precise regulation of electric radiators in connection with a Homematic IP Wall Thermostat
- Can be used to extend the wireless range of the radio signal
- Within a security solution, the device automatically switches e.g. indoor sirens or alarm lights as soon as an alarm is triggered
- Comfortable control via Homematic IP app
- Manual operation: Connected devices can be switched on and off also directly on the device
- Easy installation: quickly and without any tools
- Low standby power consumption
- Thanks to the compact design, the pluggable switch does not block the surrounding sockets
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Pluggable Switch is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and offers flexible switching of electrical devices from a remote location. To start up the device, it simply has to be plugged into a socket and added to the Homematic IP system. The compact pluggable switch can be used for controlling an electrical heater or for switching other electrical loads as, for example, a floor lamp. If you want to switch the device on or off directly on-site you can use the integrated push-button on the front side of the pluggable switch.
Within the Homematic IP climate control solution, the pluggable switch operates reliably together with the Homematic IP Wall Thermostat. Thus, if an electrical heater is used, the pluggable switch offers exact regulation of the room temperature.
Despite the high switching capacity of up to 3680 Watt, the switch does not block the surrounding sockets. Due to the low power consumption in standby of less than 0.3 Watt, the pluggable switch can remain plugged into the socket without any problems.