- Detection range up to 12 m, detection angle approx. 90 °, able to rotate by 360 °
- Differentiates the light intensity in twilight as well as between sunshine and clouds and enables demand-based switching based on adjustable twilight values
- Advanced features as for example for controlling light sources or setting the brightness level for triggering are available in connection with the Homematic Central Control Unit CCU2
- Flexible mounting on walls thanks to battery operation, no wiring work required
- Brief changes in the level of brightness are filtered out
- For indoor and outdoor applications: Ideal for monitoring garages or tool sheds thanks to application in an ambient temperature range of -20 to +55 °C
- As the lense can be flexibily tilted horizontally and vertically, unintended triggering caused by pets can be avoided
- Available in white (HmIP-SMO) and anthracite (HmIP-SMO-A)
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Motion Detector with Brightness Sensor is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and reliably detects movements as well as ambient brightness changes in indoor and outdoor areas. The motion detector can be used as alarm sensor within the Homematic IP system. Furthermore, it can be used for switching lights depending on the brightness level by connecting the device with other Homematic IP products via the free smartphone app. You can limit the switch-on time individually. In addition to the motion detection, the integrated brightness sensor transmits the current brightness value to the Homematic IP app.
The splash-proof sensor offers reliable operation at temperatures between -20 °C and +55 °C. The device covers a detection range of up to 12 meters and a detection angle of 90° (approximately). Furthermore, it can be rotated by 360°. Thanks to its compact dimensions and the radio communication, the sensor can be flexibily positioned. The required mounting material, the wall mounting bracket and two AA batteries that offer power supply for up to three years, are part of the package contents.