- Key Ring Remote Control with four buttons for comfortable control of alarm functions and switching lights on or off
- Alarm functions can be set via the Homematic IP app and activated or deactivated at the push of a button with the key ring remote control
- Operating buttons for “presence mode”, “absence mode”, “disarm alarm” and “lights on/off”
- The device is always within easy reach as it can be attached to the key ring
- Long battery lifetime thanks to standard AAA batteries
- Glass fibre reinforced and halogen-free material offers optimal stability and environmental compatibility
- Wireless commands are directly confirmed via the multicolour LED
- To enable operation, the device has to be connected with one of the following solutions:
- Homematic IP Access Point with free smartphone app and free cloud service
- Central Control Unit CCU2/CCU3 with local user interface WebUI
- Third-party solutions of partners
The Homematic IP Key Ring Remote Control is part of the Homematic IP smart home system and can be used as an alternative to the Homematic IP app for switching the alarm functions on and off. The convenient, small remote control fits into any trouser pocket and even with its compact dimensions, the device offers four different functionalities. You can, for example, activate the absence mode for monitoring your own four walls by all available sensors. If the presence mode is activated, all sensors on doors and windows trigger an a alarm in case of break-ins while the internal motion detectors remain inactivated. In this way, you will be warned about break-ins even while being at home. With the third push-button, the presence and absence mode can be deactivated. If you want to switch the lights on or off, the fourth push-button can be used. This comfortable feature improves the sense of security when coming home, especially in the dark winter months.
After operation of a remote control push-button, there is a direct feedback of radio commands via the multi-colour LED that is integrated into the housing of the device. The glass-fibre reinforced, halogen-free plastic housing is resistant even to tough situations on the key ring, making the device durable enough even for children’s hands. With the power that is supplied by the AAA battery, the remote control works up to two years approximately, even if the device is used daily.