- The Access Point connects the smartphone via the Homematic IP cloud with all Homematic IP devices
- The pluggable dimmer allows dimming and switching of various dimmable LED lamps, dimmable energy-saving lamps, LV and HV halogen lamps as well as incandescent lamps
- Easy operation via the Homematic IP app, Homematic IP
- Remote Control or directly on the device itself
- Individual configuration of week profiles allows dimming and switching of lights in a time-controlled manner
- The Homematic IP app offers infinitely variable dimming of connected lights
- With the wake-up light the lamp slowly and comfortably gets brighter from 0 to 100 % within 20 minutes
- Highly reliable radio protocol based on 868 MHz
- High security thanks to comprehensive AES encryption and server location in Germany - requires no personal data
- Comfortable and individual voice control (e.g. via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- The Starter Set Light can be expanded into a comprehensive smart home system at any time together with various different Homematic IP devices
The Homematic IP Starter Set Light offers everything that is necessary for easily getting started with the Homematic IP smart home system. The set consists of the Homematic IP Access Point and two Homematic IP Pluggable Dimmers.
The Homematic IP Access Point connects the Homematic IP cloud located in Germany to the linked Homematic IP products in the home using encrypted communication. Therefore, the Homematic IP components can be used locally in the own four walls as well as via smartphone while being away from home. As no personal data is collected during installation, users remain anonymous even though the system is based on a cloud solution.
The Homematic IP Pluggable Dimmers are plugged into existing sockets and thus enable switching and dimming of connected lamps. Via the Homematic IP app or wall-mount remote controls/remote controls, light sources can be dimmed almost infinitely in 0.5 percent steps.